Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm soooooooo excited!!!! I'm leaving for CHA in Anaheim in 2 days!!! I haven't packed yet, but I've got my list and that's the hardest part! I can't wait to meet so many members of the DSP Team and all the site members that will be coming. And all right next door to my favorite place on the planet- DISNEYLAND!!! I've got my annual pass waiting in my wallet- just itching to go thru the main gates!! I'll try to post updates on the events and photos- if I remember to take them in all the excitement. I'll do my best!! If you're in the Anaheim area this weekend, please make sure to stop by and say hello!!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Have a great time Rene - wish I could be there!

The Gray Family said...

Aww so jealous!! Have a fabulous time!! Looking forward to the pictures!
Amber

victoria said...

Can't wait to meet you at the crop Rene...