Wednesday, April 25, 2007


For my Senior Designer requirements for this month I had to do 2 Hertiage Page Kits (they will be on the new Scraps of Style- Days Gone By CD), so I really wanted to do something completely different from anything heritage-y or floral-y. So I came up with 1 Funky Page Kit. I also have selfish reasons for making this kit- having 2 little boys, I have TONS of photos with these colors in them. If you've ever been to a playground, or have toys lying around the house, you should be able to use this kit with ease! I wanted to make something kinda "out-there" that could be used in a fun way. I also wanted to make a kit that woud be easy to create a freestyle layout. I've already used it 4 times myself and it really is fun to use. I hope you find it fun too!

No comments: