Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm Twitter-pated!!

Is anyone else out there on Twitter yet??? You really need to check it out. I know, I know, it sounds nuts. I thought the same thing. But I was so wrong. It's SO FUN!!! It's much easier than a blog or facebook entry- quick and easy. Just give a quick one liner update of what you're doing right now- that's it! It's a quick, easy and FUN way to stay connected to anyone- even some celebrities! I'm following Sherri Shepherd from the View and it's so fun to read her updates. She even gives updates right as she's walking out on stage. It really gives you the inside scoop. Jimmy Fallon too-

Want to follow me? I'm @reneregal

Tweet Tweet...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always emailed this weblog post page to all my associates,
for the reason that if like to read it after that my contacts will too.


Stop by my page :: letting go quotes