Monday, July 24, 2006


Here's another page kit for August. This was inspired by an old stamp I had of a bug. I created the beetle first and then the rest of the kit just poured out and into my laptop. I think this will work well for little boys- or little girls for that matter. I know I'll be using it for my 2 little guys outdoor adventures.

Interesting note: I quickly became known as the doodle girl at DigitalScrapbookplace.com. Early on- before I was signed on, I gave away some doodled flowers and swirly things. They were a hit and so I kept creating more. I'm really jazzed about this. I used to do hand illustrations- back in the day- before everything was done on computers. I actually drew illustrations with pencil and ink for magazine ads. Since the overtaking of computers, I hadn't done much drawing. I'm so thrilled to be able to use my drawing talents again- even if it is just doodling.

1 comment:

Sandra Holmes Stanton said...

Cute, cute, cute as a bug in a rug!!!!