Thursday, August 10, 2006


I just finished this kit. It will be in the DSP store in September. A long time to wait, I know. But it will be worth it. Hard to see the detail here, but the scrollie necklace is a very fine tooled metal. The smaller square is a see-through scarf. I have to say that I'm really in love with this one! I just wish I could wave a magic wand over it and make it real and turn it into an outfit!!
I think it will be lots of fun to scrap with. Maybe someone will pull out some old photos from the 60's! That would be so fun!!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

That kit looks great Rene - love the tie died look - very cool.

Anonymous said...

Very cool and 70's kind of look to it. Why so long of a wait for it???
Reba

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful. I came to scout out your blog tonight hoping to get a glimpse of your designs for September and they are just beautiful. Too bad I didn't come a few days ago or I would have attended Bingo for that scrumptious matching doodle pack!

Sandy AKA sandygb

Anonymous said...

Hi Rene,
wow what a stunning kit, guess I'll have to keep that freebie I won for a kit and grab this one,just gorgeous