Friday, August 18, 2006


A while back, before I became an official designer, I gave away a doodle set called Alice in Doodleland. I'm seeing these doodles more and more in layouts in the DSP gallery, so I thought... hmmmm... maybe I should make a kit to go along with those doodles. And my pink, girlie side is itching to come out again. So here's some papers I've come up with. Now I just have to come up with some fun elements. I'm planning on getting this into the DSP store in September. If you have any element ideas to go along with these, I'd love to hear them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rene I love it.. How about a bow,and a flower or hand held mirror to journal on..
thanks. Reba

Anonymous said...

Rene, I think it would be great if you just made tags for journaling; possibly some ribbons and of course, for those of us who aren't completely digi-scrapping "smart" YET, make a printable version of it also!! ;)

Anonymous said...

What yummy colors! I love this doodly handpainted style. I am so glad you did a girlie kit again this month. I love the neutrals, but sometimes I just itch for lovely colors and this really is beautiful. I can't wait to see what elements you come up with for it. I bet there will be a doodle or two. LOL!

Sandy AKA sandygb

Anonymous said...

Hey Rene,

I have an idea for a tag. Nothing out of the ordinary. I would like to see a tag with the mid section having a white overlay. I really like those kinds of tags. The trick is make it in the shape of a flower and/or but stitches on it to. I like your blog section. Keep up the good work!!

sondoras-DSP
michele

Maria said...

Renee, how about the doodle pack making a come-back? I've seen them and inquired about them on more than one occaision. That would be sooooooo cool.