Tuesday, August 08, 2006

So here's what I'm drumming up in my head for September. Subject to change of course. Sometimes when I get to designing, things go in a different direction. But here's what's swimming in my head....

Hippie Chic kit- Tie-dyed papers, daisies, hemp, twine, tattoo doodles

Back to Pre-School- kiddie papers, paper-dolls, kid handprints, paint smears, child-like drawn doodles

I just got a cute summer camisole top with lots of browns, beiges, and orange flowers- very bohemian. It makes for a great kit inspiration!!

I'd like to learn how to make a font. I'd really like to make a font of doodles. That would be so fun. Hopefully I can find the time to learn how to do this!

That's what's in my head right now. If you'd like to offer any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!! Just click the word "comments" below.

2 comments:

Ina N said...

All of those ideas sound great to me! I've loved all of your stuff so far, you're definitely one of my favorite designers. Can I be your groupie? :D

meddlingkidd said...

Yep! I'm a groupie too I guess LoL! I LOVE the 'Back to Pre-School' idea...can I pre-order one LoL!
Jen
(meddlingkidd)