Thursday, September 14, 2006


I just finished these overlays for Heritage Theme Week at DSP. This overlay frame kit will be given away as a FREEBIE posting bonus. Check out the details at digitalscrapbookplace.com. I think I will also put them in the store in October. I think they will go really well with my Pretty Pumpkin Kit. I've never done a heritage layout myself, but I am so inspired by heritage week that I'm going to go dig up some old photos. I've know of one of my grandma that I would really like to scrap with.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Traditions, %This kit is awesome, I just love it.

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous. Can't wait to see the challenges for theme week to find out how to get my hands on it.

Great to see that you can have more in store too.

carla said...

Rene'...I love, love, love this overlay package! Geez..I can't wait to get it and the pumpkin kit! AWESOME, my friend!