Saturday, September 02, 2006


Well, I'm on a "paper" scrapbooking retreat this weekend- EEEEKKK paper!! I'm the only one here with a laptop. Kinda funny. Slowly, one by one, the paper scrappers have been meekly making their way over as they get brave enough to ask questions. I have to say that they are blown away by the whole digital thing!! They can't believe that you can do the same thing on the computer- without the huge mess!! I've been asked the following many times today, "so you don't have to carry all your stuff?" "Where's all your supplies?" "So you just move things around on your laptop?" "Where's your albums?" etc. etc. The funniest thing is when a paper scrapper runs out of a letter in her paper alpha. Then you hear someone call out- "Does anyone have an A that matches this. I'm out of A's." I just chuckle to myself and think, "I never have that problem with digital."

Here's a kit I've put together while I'm here. Halloween is my number 1 favorite holiday!! This was so much fun. So much fun, in fact, that I may have to make an add-on pack too!! This will be in the DSP store in October.

7 comments:

Sharon said...

But its fun to hang out with scrapbookers of ANY kind - have a great weekend!

Ina N said...

Ooh, love that Halloween kit!

Anonymous said...

This is sooo cute... love the little trick or treaters

Mai said...

can't wait to get hold of that Halloween kit! it's so cute

~ maileen1 ~ <--user ID in DSP

mom2triplets04 said...

Adorable kit. I have only been digital scrapbooking for 15 days now and I was thinking what about the crops? Bring my laptop what a great idea. But of course, you have to have a seat close to an outlet as my battery only lasts 4 hours if that.

Anonymous said...

TrickorTreatlayout,I just love this layout page.

Rene Fall Flower Power Challenges M aterials used for my layout DeDeSmith=Summer Sizzle clip art pumpkin, light up jack o, K-pum 7 b cat free clipart site, Happy Haloween, ribbon knot, DigitalFreebies.com-elements
Paper Crimson-Gina Cabrera
TCO An old Collage black bow, from Wedding collage,Retroviva.com sight
TCO An Old Collage Black Ribbon...
I used Microsoft Picture It software
TRICK OR TREAT sign from DigitalScrapbookPlace.com freebies, and the flowers were Summer Sizzle DeDe Smith Digital ScrapbookPlace.com freebies
I can find out the name from the black bow kit, I will look for it . I hope this is what you need.

meddlingkidd said...

This is so cute! Can't wait to get my hands on it :)!

Jen
meddlingkidd