Friday, September 22, 2006


Whew! I just finished this kit. And now I can't wait to scrap with it myself. I've been skimming through my new srap mags and I see journaling strips everywhere! Then I thought- that would make a cool element. They could usd them as is or cut them up to individual strips- whatever they want. Neato! I'm also really fond of the flower made out of a book page. I think this kit will cover a wide range of uses- art journal, heritage, fall, everyday- even masculine LO's. Please let me know if you like it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so very awesome, Rene'! I can't wait to use it!

Susie said...

It's a really beautiful kit. I love the LO's that people make from it. I wish I had some $$$ to buy it. I guess I'll just have to try to win a free kit coupon somewhere!