Sunday, August 03, 2008

Gearing up for some fun!

Today is Sunday and Tom took the boys out for a while, they are going on a little hike to see some authentic Indian painted rocks. Last time we tried to do this hike, we were attacked by viscous moquitos. It was awful. So I made sure to put the mosquito repellent in Tom's backpack. Of course, he said that he didn't think they needed it. I said, "WHAT?!" Don't you remember the last time and he said, "yeah, but I don't think we need it now." Maybe mosquito spray is for whimps- dunno. But I threw it in the bag anyway.

Tomorrow we are headed to Loon Lake, WA. We've rented a little- very rustic (cute charming word for borderline dump) cabin on the lake. I can't wait. Tom bought me my own fishing pole and tackle box so I can teach the boys how to fish. Notice that I'm teaching the boys how to fish- not Tom. What's wrong with this picture?! LOL! Actually, I love to fish, it's the gutting of the fish I hate. But Tom says he's ok with that part. I'm sure we won't catch anything anyway. Oh and the mosquito spray will be the first thing I'm packing!

1 comment:

Liz McCoy said...

sounds wonderful!!! Can't wait to see pictures!