Friday, August 29, 2008

MyGoodGreetings.com is Up!!


It's official!! My dh and I have launched our Custom Photo Greeting Card website- MyGoodGreetings.com. We've been working on it for months and it's finally completed! Be sure to check it out and let me know what you think! We'd love the feedback. We're really excited about the "green" aspect- All of our cards, envelopes and address labels will be printed on 100% recycled papers. The paper quality is fantastic!

Be sure to tell your friends!!

6 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

how exciting!! Congrats!!!!

jennilynn10 said...

Congrats Rene! It's Awesome!

AmandaScraps said...

It looks wonderful! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! These are awsome designs - I'll definitely let my photog friends know about them!

Mandy said...

These look awesome Rene!!! I love all your gorgeous designs and definitely will be passing along your website info to my friends!

Kathleen said...

COngratulation to you and your husband, Rene! I am sure this is a huge undertaking! The designs look great (no surprise there).