Sunday, August 10, 2008

Gone Fishin'


Last week we went to Loon Lake for 2 nights. Loon Lake is about 30 minutes from our house, which makes it a very easy drive. We rented a very small apartment/cabin on the beach and the boys were in hog-heaven. They swam and "fished" (no hooks on their polls, just little plastic fish) all day long from 7am to 7pm or later. We had to drag them in when it got dark. Oh how I would love to have a lake house of our own! We also brought our new inflatable kayak, which was perfect for us. Tom and I took turns taking the boys out in it. And every time they had to bring their fishing polls to practice their casting. I was bound and determined to show them I could catch a real fish, so I fished off the dock until I caught one! See the pic... It's a whopper I know!

1 comment:

Liz McCoy said...

YEAH RENE!!!!! You looks sooo proud of your catch!!!!